Season 332: The Alphabet

What a day! Went and played with a hawk and a falcon and a few other friends, went to a baseball double-header (again my beloved Prunepackers did not really show up), and than had some Ukulele fun!
We will start with another Morissey song, because I like it, especially the way the SKINTS play it.
This Charming Man-

Not sure if I have played this for you folks before..
When I went down Georgia- Lost Dog Street Band.

I also realized I neglected to play a RAMONES song.
You Sound Like Your Sick, because I knew it already really well.

AND ZIGGY PLAYED GUITAR!
Ziggy Stardust- David Bowie

and now I will leave you alone.
Thanks for the reason here Randy...this has been a boatload of fun!

Last edited:
Phenomenal stamina TCK! No idea how you do it! :eek:
Missed this- Thanks mate, but I have been doing this a long time (with little improvement). The idea of doing the whole alphabet is the only encouragement I need ;) That and I spend my summer woefully under-supervised and gainfully unemployed.

A French round sung in 5 languages. Do you recognize them?
Or do you know the beverages? The flags? The capitals?

By the way-F

Last edited:
P

for sotu 332
This is one freaky world - played to my mobile phone and on the www in less than 5 minutes! How does that hapen?

That is how I do them all! I don't know how it is so fast...but fast is so good. Jeez- I am off to delete the version of this I played a few weeks ago because I clearly stuffed it up. This is brill mate-Sweet as.

Q
paoriginoodle
Yes I know you'll say it's too easy to play a song and give it a Q word title but I thought of the title first and then played around with an originoodle that I thought sort of quandary like.....

And my wife said, "I'm not too sure about that one..."

Top Bottom