Season 332: The Alphabet

Hello everybody
K is for 'Krummavísur' or 'The poems of the raven'
'Krummi' is the common name for the 'Hrafn' (raven)
This is a song that we all learn at kindergarten (usually 3-4 out of the 5 verses) and I hope you like it.

Hi again
L is for 'Lagið um það sem er bannað' or 'The song about that which is banned' which is a popular Icelandic children song

Hi
for N I tried out Blackstreet's 'No Diggity'
I did not do the first and last verses - just the middle two.

Hi
My final entry of the day (I think) is O - and that is Bob Dylan's 'Oxford Town'
I experimented with ... some sort of open C tuning... I think... anyway

Last edited:
OK. If we get 300 videos this season (and I think we will) and let's say the average video length is 2.5 minutes that means Randy will have been watching seasons vids for over 12 and a half hours this week. And that doesn't count comments and adding stuff to the playlists etc.
Anyway. Whatever.
EPIC job this week Randy!
I CONCUR! Amazing hosting there!

Friday seems to be my Honky Tonk day: from Hank Williams' Hey Good Looking (1951) we fast forward one year and arrive at Kitty Wells' It wasn't God who made Honky Tonk Angels:

SPECIAL ALERT! The Kid said that finishing all 26 without being able to start again left him feeling unfulfilled and sad! We can't have that now, can we?

So, any lunatic who has already ripped through the alphabet may add any number of new songs beginning with any letter of the alphabet.

SPECIAL ALERT! The Kid said that finishing all 26 without being able to start again left him feeling unfulfilled and sad! We can't have that now, can we?

So, any lunatic who has already ripped through the alphabet may add any number of new songs beginning with any letter of the alphabet.

Someone's a sucker for punishment :anyone: :wtf:

Jumping forward from B to E with a Medley of Rock 'n' Roll Songs
Blue Suede Shoes
C'mon Everybody
Dream Lover
Everyday

This is likely as far as I'll get as we have a visitor coming tomorrow and domestic duties will be intruding.

Last edited:
special alert! the kid said that finishing all 26 without being able to start again left him feeling unfulfilled and sad! We can't have that now, can we?

yay!!!!!!!

332-One

Since the sanction of songs past 26 has been lifted I thought I'd post this ONE that I threw on the ISLAND last night.

Top Bottom