Season 495: That Perfect Moment

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters

Listening to this Sesaon's playlist as I work today. Wow, y'all, really wonderful choices and performances - perfecto!

lizbrinker

Here is the way I see it:

Paul McCartney and Paul Simon were the most-covered songwriters this week. First, the Paul McCartney songs/performers:

Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da/Charley
Here, There and Everywhere/Marc
Let It Be/Graham

And here are the Paul Simon songs/performers:

America/John
The Dangling Conversation/Geoff
The 59th Street Bridge Song/Joo

Six submissions by fellas named Paul, AND, we had one contribution from someone NAMED Paul... Coincidence? I don't think so. Plus, he is a first-time contributor to the Seasons and sang a favorite of mine, Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin', by Joe Greene..

CONGRATULATIONS, Paul/Paulmg! You win! Please private message me your address so I may send your prize, which I'm quite sure will be fabulous, once I decide what it will be. I'm sure it will be perfect...if you're not too choosy.

Thanks again to all for sending me your perfect songs and for making the Seasons a place I want to be.
Liz

paulmg

Ha! I can't believe it, so much good stuff here! thanks to all who gave me such good feedback.
Paul

DelGriff

Thanks for the week, Liz - you were the perfect host! :)
And congrats to a very worthy winner - welcome aboard Paul! :)

lizbrinker

Thanks for the week, Liz - you were the perfect host! :)
And congrats to a very worthy winner - welcome aboard Paul! :)

Well…I don’t know about perfect. But, if you insist. :- )
You’re so welcome, Del. I loved all your submissions, Come To Me, especially. That woman in Perfect 10 is kind of a show-off. Only You threw me back to ‘82, hard, but in a really good way. Thanks for adding so much to the week!