Season 498: We Will Mend It

uke4ia

I was feeling bad that I'd only posted one song this Season, then I thought of this Gotye song, and now I feel better...

jtsteam

Half Uke Half Biscuit
UU VIP
Phew, busy day today - I've brought the playlist up to date, though I'm afraid I haven't caught up with actually listening to them yet. There are some very promising titles in there but it's well past bedtime now so I'll look forward to catching up in the morning.

Ms Bean

We're nearing the deadline, so it's time to submit this obvious choice. A famous landmark is in need of some TLC. How can we build it up again? Which materials will be best?

Here's more about the song, the history, some background, and an image of the melody and text I used for my baritone version: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_Is_Falling_Down

jtsteam

Half Uke Half Biscuit
UU VIP
Thanks to MsBean for this fine and educational ending to the season. The repair shop is now closed, hopefully everything is now all fixed and in proper working order so that we can sell it on again for 4.99. Thanks everyone for your contributions!

Jim Yates

Thanks Edwin. I've had a busy week and feel like I've neglected the uke and the Seasons, but was able to get at least one in this week.
I'll try to have a listen and make some comments on this week's contributions.

joo

Hi Edwin and friends,
I was listening to the playlist yesterday while I was working and i really enjoyed everything. Wonderful season.

P.S. i love this new platform.