Season 501 - Forever In Blue Jeans

bobjking

Time, ladies and gentlemen!

Season 501 is now officially closed for business! Thank you, each and every one of you who contributed towards a very enjoyable season! I've had a blast all week!
I'll cobble together some kind of wrap video/winner announcement and post it forthwith!

Cheers! X

bobjking

Hey, people!

Here's the wrap for 501!

A huge thanks once again to everybody who pulled on their jeans and participated in this denim clad jamboree! I hope you all had as much fun as I did throughout the week!

We had a total of 61 songs from 38 seasonistas (weirdly, 61w 38l is my size in jeans! What were the chances!) and 13 original songs! Fantastic stuff!

The winner has been selected at random by the Balloon Of Destiny method with help from my assistant, Edith. Congratulations to the lucky winner! Please message me with your address and I'll buy some stamps!

Righto...thanks again! Enjoy season 502! X

Jim Yates

Thanks for a great week Bob! Sorry I only participated once, but I was working on Season 502.
Congrats Steve!

Flatbaroque

Great work Other Chump and Edith. And well done how you cunningly rigged a win for the Season Coordinator!:)….good to keep him happy.

elmann

A lot of thanks to our 61w-38-l-sized host (related to Mr. Jabba? 😉), for an entertaining season and an amusing wrap up!

YorkSteve

I'm not a staff member really...
Staff member
UU VIP
Oh! It's me!
I'll spare you the long acceptance speech, and just send you my address.
But thanks for hosting, and for an entertaining week.

Barbablanca

UU VIP
UU VIP
Congrats Steve and everybody who participated. Great host, fine theme and a super week!

YorkSteve

I'm not a staff member really...
Staff member
UU VIP
A mysterious parcel arrived the other day...Thanks Bob!