Season 501 - Forever In Blue Jeans

Time, ladies and gentlemen!

Season 501 is now officially closed for business! Thank you, each and every one of you who contributed towards a very enjoyable season! I've had a blast all week!
I'll cobble together some kind of wrap video/winner announcement and post it forthwith!

Cheers! X

Hey, people!

Here's the wrap for 501!

A huge thanks once again to everybody who pulled on their jeans and participated in this denim clad jamboree! I hope you all had as much fun as I did throughout the week!

We had a total of 61 songs from 38 seasonistas (weirdly, 61w 38l is my size in jeans! What were the chances!) and 13 original songs! Fantastic stuff!

The winner has been selected at random by the Balloon Of Destiny method with help from my assistant, Edith. Congratulations to the lucky winner! Please message me with your address and I'll buy some stamps!

Righto...thanks again! Enjoy season 502! X

Great work Other Chump and Edith. And well done how you cunningly rigged a win for the Season Coordinator!:)….good to keep him happy.

Thank you for a great week of music and fun, Bobby! Fun wrap too!

Oh! It's me!
I'll spare you the long acceptance speech, and just send you my address.
But thanks for hosting, and for an entertaining week.

The only song about jeans I can remember right away is Bury Me in Blue Jeans by Granger Smith. I don’t know whether it’s an original performance or a cover, but I like it. It’s a kind song with heartwarming lyrics. Oh, and I also remember Blue Jeans by Lana del Ray. Not exactly about jeans, but they are mentioned in the title and the first line, so I think it counts? Huge jeans fan here, been wearing them for my entire life. I know well how to style mom jeans with my eyes closed. Wish I could say the same about my ukulele skills.

Last edited:
Top Bottom