Season # 533: "Spring Break"

AlanDP

I don't recall this one from the show... We have a club member who is obsessed with all the music performed on the Andy Griffith show, especially by the "Darling Family". He always requests we play "There Is A Time". Super easy chords, lots of room for harmony, so it's an understandable choice.

Your phone or camera's auto-iris is being fooled by shininess of clothing or gloss on the uke, the reflections in your glasses, or the contrast of your face against the darker shirt and curtain ( possibly the iris has a selector to "weigh" the center versus the sides of a shot for brightness). I know one person who's phone does this so strongly that it looks like he shot in a disco. Set the iris manually, and this won't be a problem. Another tip is to bounce your light off a close wall to soften it. Thanks for the entry! We're getting close to the end so if someone's contemplating an entry, better get 'er done, polished or not!
Also, the episode was when Barney was supposed to sing the solo part but he was such a bad singer that Andy convinced him to basically just lip sync and let the microphone do all the work while someone else was really singing the part from back stage.

Mark Suszko

I hear they go well with

Poronkäristys :)

My local postal lady got the biggest thrill hearing where the hat was going, and figuring out how to get it there.

wee_ginga_yin

I hear they go well with

Poronkäristys :)

My local postal lady got the biggest thrill hearing where the hat was going, and figuring out how to get it there.
Well funny enough on our 50th wedding anniversary we received a surprise food package from our kids and one of the items was Poronkäristys.