Season 577 - Jingles!

So good .With a few skillfull lines all is revealed. I nearly picked them all...well Lynda showing her head confused me.And I thought Chris may have been Kev. But I think they look alike anyway. Awesome Joo!

Great wrap, Joo, and the drawings are brilliant! It was a fun season, thank you 😊

Reactions: joo
Seeing all the entries for this season and watching a movie in an old theater inspired me to learn a jingle, "Let's All Go To The Lobby"! So much fun. Thanks!

I love the drawings @joo . Great entries everyone and congrats to the winner! (No spoilers.. watch the drawing video!)

So good .With a few skillfull lines all is revealed. I nearly picked them all...well Lynda showing her head confused me.And I thought Chris may have been Kev. But I think they look alike anyway. Awesome Joo!

I love these drawings! Thanks for a fun week.

Thank you for hosting, and for the great week! This is so adorable!!!

Thanks for hosting and for my likeness Joo!

Great wrap, Joo, and the drawings are brilliant! It was a fun season, thank you 😊

Seeing all the entries for this season and watching a movie in an old theater inspired me to learn a jingle, "Let's All Go To The Lobby"! So much fun. Thanks!

I love the drawings @joo . Great entries everyone and congrats to the winner! (No spoilers.. watch the drawing video!)
Thank you John, Edwin, Lynda, Jim, Victoria and @hands_on_lanzon for your warm words of kindness and friendship! I am so happy you had enjoyed the season and like the drawings I made!
Thank you @hands_on_lanzon for being part of this week! So glad it had played a part in your learning of that jingle. That's a new one to me. Thanks to @Jim Yates for bringing it. He is like a walking music encyclopedia!

Great wrap and fabulous drawings, Joo!
It was a really fun theme, thanks for hosting a very 'moreish' week!

Thanks for a great week, Joo! Love the pics - thanks for somehow managing to shrink my nose without adversely affecting the likeness! :)

Reactions: joo
Great week Joo and thanks to you (and Lady Luck) for picking me s the winner!
Congrats! Making the portrait tomorrow!
Thanks for a great week, Joo! Love the pics - thanks for somehow managing to shrink my nose without adversely affecting the likeness! :)
Haha! That's a great comment, Del! I think I made you look like a baby....(i think he looks cute:love: Like a sad puppy...) I'm relieved you didn't seem to mind!
Phew. Thanks for the comment. :---)

Actually, it takes quite a thick skin to draw people. I was once invited to draw some people at an art studio. It was a more realistic style of drawing I was doing then. I found that most of the people seemed to think I was a plastic surgeon. A lady wanted a smaller nose (unlike you, Del! You're a realist!), several others didn't want wrinkles, etc..

That was a strange and not the most enjoyable experience.
Drawing you all as quick, simple cartoons were fun.

Top Bottom