Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Sorry, I nipped out... if it's 5am where you are now (ouch!) then it'll start at 5:30am. So about 25 minutes from now.
haha. we're early risers in Tassie mate. we're sorta the world's beginning point of each new day ;)

Can anyone just jump in here? Sorry for suddenly asking. I still think of myself as a beginner, but have been playing 18 months now…

I’m mostly a browser of the forums, but I would love to take part.

Might or might not participate later, I have a cold. I guess I could sing something that's low register only.

I am so sorry I disappeared on everyone today!! My brother paid me a surprise visit to help me take the air conditioner out of my window, and at first I thought it would only take a few minutes but his girlfriend and their baby came along too so it turned into a whole family thing. It was a very nice surprise (though a bit chaotic with Mocha barking and losing her mind the whole time lol) and I am happy they stopped by, but I was very sad to miss out on hearing everyone play. So sorry again, hope to see everyone next week!

I am so sorry I disappeared on everyone today!! My brother paid me a surprise visit to help me take the air conditioner out of my window, and at first I thought it would only take a few minutes but his girlfriend and their baby came along too so it turned into a whole family thing. It was a very nice surprise (though a bit chaotic with Mocha barking and losing her mind the whole time lol) and I am happy they stopped by, but I was very sad to miss out on hearing everyone play. So sorry again, hope to see everyone next week!
We were sorry to miss hearing you as well.

The talk about classical/romantic era music at Saturday’s Zoom meet-up reminded me of my take on Edvard Grieg’s ‘In The Hall Of The Mountain King’, from Season 484.

I did this song a couple of weeks ago at the open mic and for some reason felt compelled to record it today. You can probably pick up the chorus quickly enough if you feel like singing along.

I meant to come along tonight, but then I heard that there was going to be live music at my local pub, and it's been so long, so I'm afraid I missed it. Hopefully I'll be able to join you in a couple of weeks though!

This chap sang all sorts of stuff, although I think the most recently written song he sang was Dylan's "One More Cup Of Coffee" which he was singing as I took this photo. Mostly I was thinking, "ooh, this is the sort of thing Jim Yates would sing".

Anyway, I hope this is a reasonable excuse :).

IMG_0067.jpg

Although I said that one thing I love to do in the fall is to hike the Port Hope Waterfront Trail, I also like todo it in the winter, spring and summer.
Some cell phone photos:

A pissed off mute swan
pissed off swan.jpg
Green heron
green heron.jpg

Great Blue Heron
GBHeron.jpg

Egret fishing
Egret fishing.jpg

Yesterday morning about 7:30 AM at the mouth of Gage's Creek
mouth sunrise.jpg

Top Bottom