Seasonistas Perform Live

UkeCan1

Reaction score
I know there are many of us who, bolstered by the confidence we've gained from making videos for our Seasons fellows, have occasionally ventured out into the world of performing live directly in front of actual, real live real-time human beings.

I've grown quite fond of this mode of expression, and usually like to capture video of such outings. I'd love to see yours ... so I thought it might be fun for us to have a place to share live performance videos that might not fit a current Season theme.

I'm very excited to have made my debut with my brand new uke duo Uke On! last night ... and to be performing two full one-hour sets together at a train festival tomorrow.

This is a huge step up for me from open mics to the world of having a real gigging band. We just started 11 days ago, so we've been rehearsing like crazy ... having so much fun! ... and we were thrilled with the reception our "taster" set got last night.

How about you? Have you played an open mic yet? A gig? A kid thing? Nursing home? House party? Local school?

It's so much fun to get to know each other through our videos ... I'd love to see what you are up to out in your communities.

I know this can be scary at first, but from my own experience ... it gets easier the more you do it ... and it is so much fun!

A Most Peculiar Man

Bit quiet on this thread so far, so here's another. I go to an open mic at Acklam Park, Middlesbrough. It's monthly on the 4th Tuesday. The sound man records all the songs and puts them on his You Tube channel then posts a link on your Facebook page. This was from September.

Last edited:
Top Bottom