Shimabukoro

k well i'll probably be going to the 7:30 show, and using the $20 dinner/drink fee on drinks (I want to get a few drinks in my system). Anybody want to meet up anywhere before the show?

k well i'll probably be going to the 7:30 show, and using the $20 dinner/drink fee on drinks (I want to get a few drinks in my system). Anybody want to meet up anywhere before the show?

Yeh...I think the first shows are usually better with most performers. Because Jake has a chill personality and interacts with audience, I want to be there when he is most stoked/awake to be there...probably first show?? Who knows...

Right on...we should let Jake know we are from the UU. If Jake could make an announcement (shout out) for the UU, might help get more SD members. I am sure Aldrine and the UU staff would appreciate that....just don't want to hassle Jake with that sort of thing....even though he seems like the type of person that would do this no worries....

how many people have bought tickets for this show...
i wanna go...
i kinda just want to see who wouold all be goin...

how many people have bought tickets for this show...
i wanna go...
i kinda just want to see who wouold all be goin...

Got 2 tickets (me/girlfriend) to attend the earlier show that night. There are two shows that night of Feb. 7. Hurry before it sells out...it most likely will pretty fast...

He has a pretty solid fan base in SD from what I have seen at Belly Up tavern show last year. Totally was sold out and people begging to buy tickets outside the night of the show...

GUESS what ! IM GOING TO SEE JAKE!! He's touring AUSTRALIA!!!!
ARGHHH@@@@!!!! so excited!!!!
do you think if i mention that im a member of Uu, he'll sign my ukulele and take a photo with me?? or even if i dont even mention it, he'll do it anyway??
drools
hope i can!! im so excited!!:eek::eek:

ok i finally straightened out some minor details. im going to be at the 1930 show. see you guys there!

ok i finally straightened out some minor details. im going to be at the 1930 show. see you guys there!

1930 show...haha...is that military time? Wouldn't that mean 7:30 pm? Right on...I am going to the 7:30 show......fo' sho'

Man...I'm too late, Jake's show is sold out up here in LA. I'm 3rd on the waiting list for ticket openings. I tried to sweet talk the lady who was selling the tickets, man i hope I get them. Or someone's getting jacked in line.

Excellente....see you there. You gonna get Jake to sign a uke?? I am considering having him sign my Oscar S. uke...

yeah i decided to have him sign my leolani uke. sucky thing is i was out at the mall with my uke in its case last night, and i forgot to zip it up. as i was walking the velcro gave out and the uke fell to the cement. didnt break, but i got a nice grind on the headstock and a couple of edges on the body.

yeah i decided to have him sign my leolani uke. sucky thing is i was out at the mall with my uke in its case last night, and i forgot to zip it up. as i was walking the velcro gave out and the uke fell to the cement. didnt break, but i got a nice grind on the headstock and a couple of edges on the body.

Ouch....I was cringing as I was reading that!

Top Bottom