Should probably introduce myself properly on the forum: Wim from the Netherland

xommen

I am Wim van Ommen, I'm 40 years old when I write this ;-).
I'm an IT guy form the Netherlands, I used to play only Guitar, so I have some of those:
guitars.JPG

At a certain stage I bought a Bassguitar to try that out, so I do have some of those:
basses.JPG

Then I met somebody on holidays with a uke, and thought I should have one of those, so I have some:
ukes.png

Then on my birthday this year I got another uke and another bass guitar . So now I have some more:
EB0UKE.png

I love playing Ukulele and Basguitar, I do sometimes play Guitar, because I either feel like it, or because I just need more volume in a larger group.
So that's me, if you want to hear/see me play go, you can look in the 34th or 35th season of the ukulele, my youtube name is the same as my forum name, so that will work also.

ukeeku

Welcome to UU!
Really glad you are already entering contests, that rocks.
So when do you cross your passions and get a U-bass?

xommen

The U-Bass is really tempting, but it's pricetag is keeping me from buying one ;-).
My last Bass is a short scale though, and I really love the smaller size, but I don't really need that.
I am a tall person with long arms, so I can master a normal scale bass with ease.

ukuleledaveey

Goedenavond Wim and welcome aboard UU enjoying your entries in the seasons, look forward to seeing you around the forum and future seasons, Tot ziens

( i got the dutch words off google hope i have used them correctly )

xommen

Thanks all, and @ukuleledaveey Google was totally correct, this time ;-).
Goedenavond Wim and welcome aboard UU enjoying your entries in the seasons, look forward to seeing you around the forum and future seasons, Tot ziens

( i got the dutch words off google hope i have used them correctly )