YorkSteve

I'm not a staff member really...
Staff member
UU VIP
Greetings,

I don’t have my 2021 calendar but will host 3rd week in Jan if possible.

:)

Thanks Gina. I will add a few more weeks to the list later today, and pencil you in.

RAB11

May as well put me down for 464 while you're there then Steve.

YorkSteve

Staff member
UU VIP
By popular demand, dates for January have been added to the first post, and Gina & Ryan slotted in as hosts. There is still one gap to be filled in December, and a couple in January.

Ms Bean

I think that you're still looking for a host for 459, Steve?
Since I have been participating for two months, and I appreciate every host's time, effort and encouraging feedback, I am gearing up to give back to the Seasons, by hosting myself. I'm coming up with some themes...

YorkSteve

Staff member
UU VIP
I think that you're still looking for a host for 459, Steve?
Since I have been participating for two months, and I appreciate every host's time, effort and encouraging feedback, I am gearing up to give back to the Seasons, by hosting myself. I'm coming up with some themes...
I have pencilled you in for 459. Thank you! That completes the hosting line-up for this year.

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Hi Steve, thanks for taking this role on. I'm glad to see some new faces are planning to host soon. Looks like you've got a pretty solid schedule 2 months out. I'll take 465 if it's still available . . .

YorkSteve

Staff member
UU VIP
Hi Steve, thanks for taking this role on. I'm glad to see some new faces are planning to host soon. Looks like you've got a pretty solid schedule 2 months out. I'll take 465 if it's still available . . .

It's all yours.

jtsteam

Half Uke Half Biscuit
UU VIP
I see there's a gap at 467 still. Since I've been having loads of fun with this for a few weeks and all the hosts (and, indeed, everyone else) have been nice and encouraging, it'll probably be time to give back by then, if you'll have me!

Also, a possible theme occurred to me earlier today, and I didn't see anything resembling it in the list (although with some of the creative titles, who knows...) so I'd like to see what people come up with :).

YorkSteve

Staff member
UU VIP
Another few weeks have been added to the first post, taking us into March. Hurry hurry....

Ginas uke

Greetings,

I have to back out of hosting. Life has dealt another curve ball and I just am having difficulties coping. My apologies to all, hoping for a better year ahead.

Sincerest apologies,
Gina

YorkSteve

Staff member
UU VIP
Greetings,

I have to back out of hosting. Life has dealt another curve ball and I just am having difficulties coping. My apologies to all, hoping for a better year ahead.

Sincerest apologies,
Gina

Sorry to hear that Gina. Hope things change for the better soon.

In the meantime, week 466 (17th-24th Jan) is back up for grabs.

jtsteam

Half Uke Half Biscuit
UU VIP
In the meantime, week 466 (17th-24th Jan) is back up for grabs.

If it helps, I could do that week instead of 467. It just delays the gap one more week, although I have a theme in mind already, and I could probably spare more time that week too.

YorkSteve

Staff member
UU VIP
It's yours Yukio - thank you.

Thanks too to Edwin for offering to move his week, but I have gone for the gapless solution.