They’ve pinned it!

May as well host 461 please. That should take us through the end of 2020, right?

Thanks again for stepping in to lead the goat parade Steve.

Done! And that just leaves 459 spare before we start on 2021.

Greetings,

I don’t have my 2021 calendar but will host 3rd week in Jan if possible.

:)

By popular demand, dates for January have been added to the first post, and Gina & Ryan slotted in as hosts. There is still one gap to be filled in December, and a couple in January.

I think that you're still looking for a host for 459, Steve?
Since I have been participating for two months, and I appreciate every host's time, effort and encouraging feedback, I am gearing up to give back to the Seasons, by hosting myself. I'm coming up with some themes...

I think that you're still looking for a host for 459, Steve?
Since I have been participating for two months, and I appreciate every host's time, effort and encouraging feedback, I am gearing up to give back to the Seasons, by hosting myself. I'm coming up with some themes...
I have pencilled you in for 459. Thank you! That completes the hosting line-up for this year.

Hi Steve, thanks for taking this role on. I'm glad to see some new faces are planning to host soon. Looks like you've got a pretty solid schedule 2 months out. I'll take 465 if it's still available . . .

Hi Steve, thanks for taking this role on. I'm glad to see some new faces are planning to host soon. Looks like you've got a pretty solid schedule 2 months out. I'll take 465 if it's still available . . .

It's all yours.

I see there's a gap at 467 still. Since I've been having loads of fun with this for a few weeks and all the hosts (and, indeed, everyone else) have been nice and encouraging, it'll probably be time to give back by then, if you'll have me!

Also, a possible theme occurred to me earlier today, and I didn't see anything resembling it in the list (although with some of the creative titles, who knows...) so I'd like to see what people come up with :).

Another few weeks have been added to the first post, taking us into March. Hurry hurry....

Greetings,

I have to back out of hosting. Life has dealt another curve ball and I just am having difficulties coping. My apologies to all, hoping for a better year ahead.

Sincerest apologies,
Gina

Greetings,

I have to back out of hosting. Life has dealt another curve ball and I just am having difficulties coping. My apologies to all, hoping for a better year ahead.

Sincerest apologies,
Gina

Sorry to hear that Gina. Hope things change for the better soon.

In the meantime, week 466 (17th-24th Jan) is back up for grabs.

In the meantime, week 466 (17th-24th Jan) is back up for grabs.

If it helps, I could do that week instead of 467. It just delays the gap one more week, although I have a theme in mind already, and I could probably spare more time that week too.

I can take Gina's week, Steve.
-Yukio

Top Bottom