Sold: Beansprout Baritone 374 Port Orford Cedar and Walnut with K&K pickup - Bump

SoCal

I'm selling my Beansprout Baritone #374. It's Port Orford Cedar with Walnut and has a K&K pickup. Aaron Keim makes beautiful looking and sounding instruments, and this is no exception. I believe he used it as his personal instrument for a while. Then, I bought it. It also comes with a hard shell case, which I will include. I am only selling because I've gravitated to 19" scale baritones and super tenors, and this is a 20" scale. Plus, my UAS got the best of me, so it's time to thin the herd.

If you order one of these new, it will sell for $2,050 (with the pickup), plus shipping. I'm asking $1,350 with free shipping in the CONUS.

Here are a few links. https://www.thebeansprout.com/gallery/2019/4/19/vravk2esx2tflgqmkgch1pccw4rhbn and
. One of the links says spruce, but that's a mistake. It is Port Orford Cedar.

1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

SoCal

Bump to $1350. Also, I will continue a trade for a 19" scale instrument.

Last edited:

SoCal

I'm surprised to not have many responses yet. If I've mis-priced and someone is interested, send a PM. Also, I am open to trades. It's a beautiful instrument that is rarely getting played. I'd like to see it go to a good home. :)

richntacoma

I frankly think that is well priced! The issue might be the shear number of ukes for sale right now. My sale found itself on page two within a day!

Good luck--that is a great looking and sounding uke.

SoCal

I frankly think that is well priced! The issue might be the shear number of ukes for sale right now. My sale found itself on page two within a day!

Good luck--that is a great looking and sounding uke.

richntacoma, thanks for that. And by that way, it looks like you have an amazing soprano collection. I love sopranos, but something about the small size makes them difficult for me to play. Maybe someday. :)