SOLD. Favilla Baritone (1950s or 1960s)

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just bought and received this revered, vintage, all solid mahogany baritone (but not so revered by me, which I found out, as I just can't get along with the baritone sound...) - as you can see, it's in excellent condition, considering its age. There is some checking in the gloss finish, but no cracks. The tuners are a tad bit sticky, but they work and hold tuning. Currently strung with brand new Worth Fluorocarbon Baritone strings.

Selling for $400, shipping included, to the CONUS -- shipped in what is very likely the original faux alligator chipboard case (which to my surprise, also included some unused packages of strings that I believe are the same age as the Favilla...

Just bought and received this revered, vintage, all solid mahogany baritone (but not so revered by me, which I found out, as I just can't get along with the baritone sound...) - as you can see, it's in excellent condition, considering its age. There is some checking in the gloss finish, but no cracks. The tuners are a tad bit sticky, but they work and hold tuning. Currently strung with brand new Worth Fluorocarbon Baritone strings.

Selling for $400, shipping included, to the CONUS -- shipped in what is very likely the original faux alligator chipboard case (which to my surprise, also included some unused packages of strings that I believe are the same age as the Favilla...

would you take $350?

Top Bottom