[SOLD] FS or trade: Ohana CK-450QEL

necessaryrooster

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Selling my Ohana CK-450QEL. It's a great uke, very sweet sound, but I'm selling to fund a custom purchase. All-solid eucalyptus with abalone purfling and mahogany binding. Mahogany neck with a quilted eucalyptus stripe. Bone nut and saddle, abalone hibiscus inlay on the fretboard. Side dot markers at 5, 7, 10, and 12. Originally purchased from Uke Republic with their great setup. I purchased it second-hand from a local music store in Nashville (there were Uke Republic tags in the case), but apart from a slight chip in the finish on the heel (shown in pics), it looks brand new. Comes with Ohana hardcase with cool palm tree logo embroidery. Currently strung with M600 Martin fluorocarbons, but like most Ohanas, it also sounded great with the stock Aquilas. Gloss finish, very comfortable to play up and down the neck; comfort edge on the lower bout. These were originally $900, but are now selling for $619 by Mim.

I'd like $500 for this uke, as shipping will likely cost me $100, or close to it. Willing to sell for $400 if you cover shipping costs/want to do a local pickup. I'll drive a reasonable distance to drop off; I'm located in central California. Stored in case with Boveda when not in use.

Sound sample:

Attachments

• Ohana Front.jpg
    Ohana Front.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Ohana Back.jpg
    Ohana Back.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Ohana Neck.jpg
    Ohana Neck.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 42
  • Ohana Inlay.jpg
    Ohana Inlay.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 49
  • ding1.jpg
    ding1.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Ohana.jpg
    Ohana.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Ohana Case.jpg
    Ohana Case.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I, too, have thew Ohana Quilted Ukulele Concert model - I trusted Mim to pick mine out and set it up - and I love it.

I don't have the Ohana case, however; Mine is eiher in a Gator, or a Crossrock Fiberglass... Can't remember which. (Currently covered by a pile of clothing, as I start packing house...)

-Kurt​

Selling my Ohana CK-450QEL. It's a great uke, very sweet sound, but I'm selling to fund a custom purchase. All-solid eucalyptus with abalone purfling and mahogany binding. Mahogany neck with a quilted eucalyptus stripe. Bone nut and saddle, abalone hibiscus inlay on the fretboard. Side dot markers at 5, 7, 10, and 12. Originally purchased from Uke Republic with their great setup. I purchased it second-hand from a local music store in Nashville (there were Uke Republic tags in the case), but apart from a slight chip in the finish on the heel (shown in pics), it looks brand new. Comes with Ohana hardcase with cool palm tree logo embroidery. Currently strung with M600 Martin fluorocarbons, but like most Ohanas, it also sounded great with the stock Aquilas. Gloss finish, very comfortable to play up and down the neck; comfort edge on the lower bout. These were originally $900, but are now selling for $619 by Mim.

I'd like $500 for this uke, as shipping will likely cost me $100, or close to it. Willing to sell for $400 if you cover shipping costs/want to do a local pickup. I'll drive a reasonable distance to drop off; I'm located in central California. Stored in case with Boveda when not in use.

Sound sample:

I have a Bruko special soprano with bearclaw spruce and rosewood with soft case and 200

Top Bottom