SOLD: Koaloha Tenor KTM-00 w/Koaloha Hard Case (price drop)

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD!
This Koaloha is in linear tuning, low-g. Date inside is April 2017. It is in good condition and includes a Koalhoa branded hard case. Not sure if the strings are Koaloha strings or Worth Brown clears, could be either. Stored in the case with Oasis humdifier.

I like this uke, but I also have a Koaloha Slimline Tenor that I purchsed to take with me when I'm traveling. They sound enough alike that I can't justify both. $800 Paypal F&F gets the uke and the Koaloha hardcase (shipped to the continental U.S.).

I might consider a trade for something else (with a little cash thrown in either way if needed to make an equitable trade).

Ukes of interest: mango Koalhoa, a koa aNueNue, an unusual Kanile'a or Kamaka, or even a Rebel, or something different from what I currently have.... disinclined towards Ponos and Kalas because of the depth of neck, as I prefer thin necks. Ponos sound great, but to me feel like holding a baseball bat. :) Ebony ukes might be tempting... it is one of my favorite tonewoods (had a Pono ebony/cedar combo that I adored the sound of but loathed the neck). Most interested in a Tenor followed by a Concert. Not looking for a Baritone as I am still learning to play one, and my Kanile'a Baritone would be hard to beat. It rocks!

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 195
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 194
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 183
  • neck.jpg
    neck.jpg