SOLD! Martin S1 Soprano w/ deluxe tweed hard case mint

william1

SOLD! Martin S1 Soprano with upgraded Gotoh UPT tuners
All solid mahogany Martin soprano ukulele. Excellent condition. Includes upgraded Gotoh UPT planetary gear tuners and a new tweed hard case. Martin gig bag, I bought it because of the history of this scale & Martin, and was not disappointed, but I need to trim my collection.
Paypal accepted. Thank you for looking.

Product description:

The Martin S1 Soprano Ukulele is crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. It features traditional cedar linings and inlaid rosette, sipo bridge and fingerboard, and bone saddle and nut. It is laid out in soprano dimensions and comes with its own padded gig bag. (It will also have a new tweed hard case!)

Attachments

• s1 16.jpg
    s1 16.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 36
  • s1 15.jpg
    s1 15.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 34
  • s1 7.jpg
    s1 7.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 27
  • s1 4.jpg
    s1 4.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 21
  • s1 3.jpg
    s1 3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 19
  • s1 uke 2.jpg
    s1 uke 2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 23
  • s1 6.jpg
    s1 6.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 25
  • s1 8.jpg
    s1 8.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 28
  • s1 10.jpg
    s1 10.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 23
  • s1 11.jpg
    s1 11.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

thaidye39

Curious where you purchased this uke and if it's been properly set up?

william1

I bought it as I remember within the past six months from another uke player...it plays nicely...my assumption is now on reflection that with the upgraded Gotoh UPT planetary tuners it must have been properly set-up by the original owner. I actually never played it, as I just desired a Martin S1 and wanted to compare it to my Kiwaya KTS-4. I have sense traded the KTS-4, my opinion was that the Martin was a little warmer, louder and had its own voice different than the KTS-4.

I hope I answered your curious question , if you have any other questions please ask.

Last edited:

thaidye39

I bought it as I remember within the past six months from another uke player...it plays nicely...my assumption is now on reflection that with the upgraded Gotoh UPT planetary tuners it must have been properly set-up by the original owner. I actually never played it, as I just desired a Martin S1 and wanted to compare it to my Kiwaya KTS-4. I have sense traded the KTS-4, my opinion was that the Martin was a little warmer, louder and had its own voice different than the KTS-4.

I hope I answered your curious question , if you have any other questions please ask.
What is the brand of the tweed case? Has it been stored in a humidity controlled environment?

william1

Hello, Thank you for looking. The gig is Martin & the Tweed case is unbranded, but identical to the Kala brand. I am on the west coast, and temperture & humidity is very much coastal. No issue, with the build, structure of the instrument. Boveda packet and controlled music storage.

Please ask any questions you may have, I think you will really enjoy the Martin.