SOLD Vintage C.F. Martin Tenor Ukulele circa early 1960's

donboody

I have had this happen with photos as small as 1.1MB the limit is a little low imo

meppmb

Beautiful C.F. Martin tenor built in Nazareth PA. Sound hole stamp does not include 'Made in USA'. Mahogany body, rosewood bridge and fretboard, tortoise binding, 14 frets to the body, strung with Martin's, great sustain and tone. No cracks or separations, a few scratches and some crazing in the lower bout. Kept cased and humidified. Not playing it much so thinning the herd. $1250.00 plus shipping.
Having trouble uploading photos but managed with help from many here on UU to get some posted. I'm happy to email more photos to anyone interested.
Thanks for looking!
Price drop $1100.00 plus shipp
Price drop to $1100.00 plus shipping. Would love to find this a good home!

Jerryc41

I'm not tech savvy about using screenshots. How do I do that?

If you have a Windows computer, just press the Prt Sc button. Then save it in a any graphics program. I use Irfanview, an excellent free program.

If you have a Mac -

If that wasn't what you meant by the comment above, well...

meppmb

If you have a Windows computer, just press the Prt Sc button. Then save it in a any graphics program. I use Irfanview, an excellent free program.

If you have a Mac -

If that wasn't what you meant by the comment above, well...
Thank you for your reply!

meppmb

Beautiful C.F. Martin tenor built in Nazareth PA. Sound hole stamp does not include 'Made in USA'. Mahogany body, rosewood bridge and fretboard, tortoise binding, 14 frets to the body, strung with Martin's, great sustain and tone. No cracks or separations, a few scratches and some crazing in the lower bout. Kept cased and humidified. Not playing it much so thinning the herd. $1250.00 plus shipping.
Having trouble uploading photos but managed with help from many here on UU to get some posted. I'm happy to email more photos to anyone interested.
Thanks for looking!
Price drop $1100.00 plus shipping.
Weekend bump!

donboody

Just to mention the photos thing again, one way I have found to make photos smaller is to save the photo to my computer, open in paint, resize it by like 50%, and then save it to a new file.

edit: re-reading that it sounds like a joke. It isn’t. It makes the file size smaller, which is what matters.

meppmb

Just to mention the photos thing again, one way I have found to make photos smaller is to save the photo to my computer, open in paint, resize it by like 50%, and then save it to a new file.

edit: re-reading that it sounds like a joke. It isn’t. It makes the file size smaller, which is what matters.
I think I got it figured out on my camera making the photo smaller before I took the pictures.
Thank you for your reply and help, I appreciate it.