SOLD Vintage Kamaka Pineapple

necessaryrooster

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale is a white label Kamaka pineapple, probably from the 70s or 80s. It has a great setup; plays wonderfully with that sweet vintage sound, however there are a few cosmetic issues/damage/defects. There's some dings in the headstock, the right edge of the soundboard, a crack has been repaired, and there's a small gap on the bottom of the soundboard where it needs to be reglued to the side. I bought this earlier this year and the plan was to take it with me on my trip to Hawaii and get Kamaka to do any necessary repairs, but with COVID and some other issues, my trip got canceled. I'd rather this go to someone who is willing to give it the love it deserves now rather than let it sit in my closet for another year. It has the original tuners and currently is strung with fluorocarbons. Comes with the hard case in the pictures.

$500 shipped to lower 48; outside of that you pay additional shipping (probably an additional $50).

Note: Shipping USPS to Hawaii is free. There will only be a charge if you prefer me to ship via UPS or FedEx.

Last edited:
Is it sold?

I have a six string tenor with similar features like friction tuners, koa fretboard and bridge, and logo so assume it is of similar vintage. Those are wonderful authentic ukes, too bad that it may not be possible to determine their actual age.

Where did you buy that case? What brand?

Top Bottom