SOLD

Natikadawn

Reaction score
SOLD

I am selling all of my ukuleles except for one baritone because I am going back to guitar. This is my favorite ukulele, but a small scale guitar has my name on it. I love the sound of Mango! I bought this KoAloha from Mim last year for 1360.00. It is in Mint condition. I'm including 6 free books and a Fremont soloist wound low G. Also included is a super nice case from Mim.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230106-103502_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103502_Gallery.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20230106-103453_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103453_Gallery.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20230106-103123_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103123_Gallery.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20230106-103104_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103104_Gallery.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20230106-104133_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-104133_Gallery.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20230106-103110_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103110_Gallery.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20230106-103118_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103118_Gallery.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230106_105538.jpg
    20230106_105538.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20230106-103043_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-103043_Gallery.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20230119-124323_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230119-124323_Gallery.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Great looking uke! I have the same one and love it to death. Mango works really well with Koaloha. Great deal too. Good luck on the sale.
It's my favorite ukulele, but unfortunately I have to let it go for a guitar.

Beautiful instrument, and coming from Mim's Ukes you know it has an awesome setup as well!

It's my favorite ukulele, but unfortunately I have to let it go for a guitar.
If you wind up down to one uke left that would be a good one to hold on to. How many guitars will you try ? You had some really nice ukes pass through your hands. You have good taste. There was one Kaniela you sold some time back I thought about jumping on. Nice instruments have passed through your hands.

Good luck with guitars.

Mango KoAloha's are nice ! I have one. Somebody will be happy if they buy it .....

or if you reconsider and hold on to just one uke that's a dandy one to keep.

If you wind up down to one uke left that would be a good one to hold on to. How many guitars will you try ? You had some really nice ukes pass through your hands. You have good taste. There was one Kaniela you sold some time back I thought about jumping on. Nice instruments have passed through your hands.

Good luck with guitars.

Mango KoAloha's are nice ! I have one. Somebody will be happy if they buy it .....

or if you reconsider and hold on to just one uke that's a dandy one to keep.
I am considering keeping it, but it's an expensive instrument. If I don't play it very often because of guitar, it seems a waste of a beautiful instrument. It's a tough decision.
I have some guitar ideas in mind, smaller scale. Right now I have thr Gretsch Jim Dandy.

A beautiful instrument is never a waste. Can't play them 24/7

I have too many myself. But each time you sell one it costs more to replace it later if you have sellers remorse. No reason you can't have a guitar and a Uke if you want to. But I understand economics and the want to just have what you think you need.

Either way I think you are good !

Somebody help Nakitadawn and just buy this uke and relieve her torment ! LOL

KoAloha ukes are Great ! I am sure anybody that buys this will be pleased....
If I did not already own one of this model it would be gone. Nice Case and extras too. :giggle:

A beautiful instrument is never a waste. Can't play them 24/7

I have too many myself. But each time you sell one it costs more to replace it later if you have sellers remorse. No reason you can't have a guitar and a Uke if you want to. But I understand economics and the want to just have what you think you need.

Either way I think you are good !

Somebody help Nakitadawn and just buy this uke and relieve her torment ! LOL

KoAloha ukes are Great ! I am sure anybody that buys this will be pleased....
If I did not already own one of this model it would be gone. Nice Case and extras too. :giggle:
I have one ukulele I am keeping right now, which is a Pono mango pineapple tenor. The KoAloha is better than the Pono, but it won't help me much if I sell it in terms of what I would get for it compared to the KoAloha. So I do go back and forth between keeping the Mango KoAloha and instead selling the Mango Pono. You are so very right, please someone put me out of my misery! 😄 🤣

Good choice!

I am ashamed to admit I had three(!) KTM-00 MGs pass through my hands and had remorse with each one. I finally settled in with a Royal Pikake mango and hopefully have finally learned my lesson!!
They really are gorgeous and an absolutely beautiful sounding. Mango is definitely my favorite tone wood. The sweet mellow sound is right for me.

Good choice!

I am ashamed to admit I had three(!) KTM-00 MGs pass through my hands and had remorse with each one. I finally settled in with a Royal Pikake mango and hopefully have finally learned my lesson!!
How do you like the Royal Pikake mango compared to the gloss KTM-00 MG? Curious about the sound differences...

I am considering keeping it, but it's an expensive instrument. If I don't play it very often because of guitar, it seems a waste of a beautiful instrument. It's a tough decision.
I have some guitar ideas in mind, smaller scale. Right now I have thr Gretsch Jim Dandy.
Romero creations has a d-Ho cedar top rosewood back and sides that sounds awesome. It’s a limited yearly run. Not sure when the next batch will be out.

Last edited:
How do you like the Royal Pikake mango compared to the gloss KTM-00 MG? Curious about the sound differences...
I don't really feel confident comparing the RP and the regular KTM-00 MG since I didn't have them at the same time to do a side by side. All I can say is I loved all of the ones I had, very warm and "woody" without being too muddy (I hate trying to describe sound!)

Top Bottom