Soprano Intonation

John Colter

UU VIP
UU VIP
Another word of advice - make sure you make a really neat join where the sides meet at the lower end of the body. You don't have to worry about the upper end. The neck will cover it up completely. The photo shows how I cocked this one up and sorted it out with a fill in piece. ;)

Attachments

• Stew Mac soprano 2006.jpg
    Stew Mac soprano 2006.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
Seths Cat

Seths Cat

John
Thats good advice.
I ordered the StewMac kits two weeks and a day ago, delivery will be tomorrow as I have just paid the customs charges etc this morning.
Door to door from the US to the UK just over two weeks, now that's great service.

rainbow21

John
Thats good advice.
I ordered the StewMac kits two weeks and a day ago, delivery will be tomorrow as I have just paid the customs charges etc this morning.
Door to door from the US to the UK just over two weeks, now that's great service.
Just a note to the OP. You are hijacking your own thread. Inquiring about the StewMac kits here will just keep the thread going while others open it to read about the original subject. Maybe start another separate thread on this new topic.

OP
OP
Seths Cat

Seths Cat

I did sign off this one but one of the kind members commented and then it goes on.
I will sign off and post a new one.