Sorry for the downtime today

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
Hey everyone sorry for the downtime today. I requested an update to our servers today and didnt realize what I wanted done would require a new IP which takes around 2 hours to repropagate. Should be all good now but let me know if you have any problems.

Susie A

Ryan, thanks for taking such good care of us. I was working and didn't even know you had a blip. WTG!!

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Glad to hear the downtime had a reasonable cause. I was concerned about hackers. It was a relief to see UU restored!
Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep it going!!!!
–Lori

Coconut Willie

Glad to hear the downtime had a reasonable cause. I was concerned about hackers. It was a relief to see UU restored!
Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep it going!!!!
–Lori

Same here...with what happened to MGM, I was worried we had been hacked as well!! Glad all is ok!

MiaRosie

I was cursing my server to begin with lol, soon realised I was able to open other sites though!

projectfenix

Is anyone else having any problem with the Uke Lessons videos? Every time I try to open the tears in heaven one, it reads an error and says it doesn't exist,,

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
Sorry was working on something and accidentally broke something. It should be working again.