Sugar Bowl

tripl3thr33

argh, very frustrating to watch lol. warriors did they're best tho.

Attachments

• kanileakamoacase.jpg
    kanileakamoacase.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 24
  • koatuners.jpg
    koatuners.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • silverbacktuners.jpg
    silverbacktuners.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,170
  • ailanaportrait2.jpg
    ailanaportrait2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 26

studentaccount1

Anyone catch the crowd yelling "over-rat-ed" about UH? Sadly, they may have been right.

Weezy

Perfect example of what happens when a team has zero defense... I was pulling for Hawai'i too. It seems like every team I root for loses. First my 'Noles, then Wisconsin, and now UH.

GOOD THING UF LOST!!!! :D

Terrell

bleh yea i was disappointed.... o well knowshaun was nuts in that game tho

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
Word here is that June Jones is leaving UH. Kind of makes sense, Davone Bess announced he is going for the draft instead of coming back for his senior year. As that crazy guy said in the movie Waterboy...

Oh no We Suck Again!

SingToMe

I wanted Hawaii to win too. Georgia played like a bunch of asshats. How are you gunna challenge the catch when youre up by 30 points? How are you gunna go for it on 4th and 5 on the 28 when you're blowing out the other team? Just zero class from them. Colt Brennan seemed to have no O-Line that game and it really cost them. :(

studentaccount1

I wanted Hawaii to win too. Georgia played like a bunch of asshats. How are you gunna challenge the catch when youre up by 30 points? How are you gunna go for it on 4th and 5 on the 28 when you're blowing out the other team? Just zero class from them. Colt Brennan seemed to have no O-Line that game and it really cost them. :(

I think they had their second string D in there, isn't that generous enough? :p

Landon

I love Hawaii and what not but as a fan of football i knew we wouldn't stand a chance. i stoped watching after the first quarter. we aint a BCS team and that game proved why. The worst SEC team would be a top contender in the WAC and with June Jones, Colt Brennan, Davone Bess, Jason Rivers, among many leaving i dont think football next year will be very fun to watch if your a fan of Hawaii.