Taking Off Market Due To Lack Of Interest - Alhambra 5P LR-5 Pepe Toldo Classical Guitar

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
Price: $500 + Shipping (This guitar sells new $1300). I will consider a trade . I take PayPal (buyer pays PayPal Fee) Or Venmo

Pictures coming soon.

Description
The Alhambra 5P is a conservatory quality classical guitar made in Spain for the serious classical guitar student. I purchased the guitar in 2018. The guitar is in mint condition no signs of wear. I have it strung with Savarez Alliance Hard Tentison Strings. Its a wonderful instrument for the intermediate classical guitar student. I'm selling it because of hand issues.
The Alhambra LR5 Pepe Toldo Classical Guitar is the same as the high quality 5P, however it has been modified with the addition of a unique Sound Reflector Port designed by Luthier Pepe Toldo. This enhances the sound projection for the performer, and is designed to reflect the sound quality that the audience hears.

The Alhambra 5p classical guitar has an very full-bodied and mature sound.

Features:
Top:
Solid Red Cedar
Back/Sides: Lam. Rosewood
Neck: Mahogany with Ebony Reinforcement
Fingerboard: Ebony
Scale Length: 650mm
Nut Width: 52mm

Hard Foam Gig Bag Included
Made in Spain

Attachments

• Front copy.jpg
    Front copy.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 82
  • Back copy.jpg
    Back copy.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Soundport copy.jpg
    Soundport copy.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 88
  • Side copy.jpg
    Side copy.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 86
  • front3 copy.jpg
    front3 copy.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Front5 copy.jpg
    Front5 copy.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Just sent you a PM.

Hi Tom - curious if this has fret markers on the side or not…. Being a student guitar I’m thinking not.

This really has me tempted - this is much nicer than my Cordoba C7

Tom - how would you describe the neck profile on this? Obviously my C7 is very much a rounded C shape. Thinking that you’ve played Cordoba classicals before, how is the Alhambra compared to Cordoba in neck profiles?

It’s been a while sent
Tom - how would you describe the neck profile on this? Obviously my C7 is very much a rounded C shape. Thinking that you’ve played Cordoba classicals before, how is the Alhambra compared to Cordoba in neck profiles?
I really can’t answer that. It has a 52mm nut width and 650mm string length. This one has the new neck design which makes it easier a Little easier on the hand.

It’s been a while sent

I really can’t answer that. It has a 52mm nut width and 650mm string length. This one has the new neck design which makes it easier a Little easier on the hand. It does have a a
Price: $500 + Shipping (This guitar sells new $1300). I will consider a trade . I take PayPal (buyer pays PayPal Fee) Or Venmo

Pictures coming soon.

Description
The Alhambra 5P is a conservatory quality classical guitar made in Spain for the serious classical guitar student. I purchased the guitar in 2018. The guitar is in mint condition no signs of wear. I have it strung with Savarez Alliance Hard Tentison Strings. Its a wonderful instrument for the intermediate classical guitar student. I'm selling it because of hand issues.
The Alhambra LR5 Pepe Toldo Classical Guitar is the same as the high quality 5P, however it has been modified with the addition of a unique Sound Reflector Port designed by Luthier Pepe Toldo. This enhances the sound projection for the performer, and is designed to reflect the sound quality that the audience hears.

The Alhambra 5p classical guitar has an very full-bodied and mature sound.

Features:
Top:
Solid Red Cedar
Back/Sides: Lam. Rosewood
Neck: Mahogany with Ebony Reinforcement
Fingerboard: Ebony
Scale Length: 650mm
Nut Width: 52mm

Hard Foam Gig Bag Included
Made in Spain
taking off the market due to lack of interest.

Top Bottom