Tennessee Waltz

Very nice. I enjoyed it and I see your audience did as well.

Tennessee Waltz played for my beautiful holiday neighbours :)

Thank you for posting, I very much enjoyed the video. Lovely playing and inspiring. I also enjoyed a few of your other videos too.

A couple of questions, if I may ask.

# I couldn’t identify the Uke that you were playing and wondered what it was? (It sounded good and maybe it’s one you have for holidays and playing outdoors?)

# I liked the tune that you played - it’s one of my favourite pieces - and I enjoyed several similar ones on your YouTube account too. Where might I find the tabs for the pieces that you are playing. I’ll struggle to get my fingers around them but that’s OK: I’ll get better with practice and I’ll learn something whilst I work at the pieces.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your messages, it's indeed with my holiday Ukulele that I'm playing, it's an Ohana SK38. I don't have the tabs of all the tunes I've recorded, but I have some, don't hesitate to tell me which one you're interested in by private message !

Beautiful piece; well done! Looks like the neighbors think so as well. Do you have tabs for this piece?

Very nice. You are worth of a more appreciative. Although i am sure they wanted mooooore. They utterly loved it. And that's no bull. Nest time I am sure they will hoof over to listen. The cows must of been undecided as i sure when asked to come over and listen they said they would like to chew on if if they cud. know, i know but the puns had to come out. Tabs would be nice for that arrangement.

beautiful~*

Top Bottom