The 50 Miniature Studies for Ukulele book now available

Bluesy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Just made a purchase. I've been enjoying your videos so it will be a pleasure to add your book to my practice.

Bluesy.

choan

Just made a purchase. I've been enjoying your videos so it will be a pleasure to add your book to my practice.

Bluesy.

Thanks so much! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Jan D

Choan,
You might want to consider posting your 50 Miniature Studies book in the “Ukulele Marketplace” section as well. I’ve seen music books for sale there in the past. Having your book in both sections would allow you to reach more people. :)

choan

Choan,
You might want to consider posting your 50 Miniature Studies book in the “Ukulele Marketplace” section as well. I’ve seen music books for sale there in the past. Having your book in both sections would allow you to reach more people. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, Jan. I'll add it there.

Herustyl

Hi all,

You may remember that some time ago I was busy recording a bunch of short videos like this

or this

Finally, all those 50 Miniature Studies for Ukulele have been compiled in a book published by The Ukulele Bookshop, available both in print and digital editions.

View attachment 132586 View attachment 132587
View attachment 132588

Hope you'll find this collection interesting. Have a nice day!
Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful for me. I am very inspired by talented people and what they do, be it music, painting or writing books. On the site https://artscolumbia.org/free-essays/of-mice-and-men/ I learned about one incredible book - Of Mice And Men. Of Mice and Men is a 1937 novel by John Steinbeck, an emerging novelist after other successes such as Tortilla Flat and The Battle of Doubt. The focus of these books, as well as On Mice and Men, is on migrant workers. An incredibly talented book.

Last edited: