The Ukelites & MikeF

mikef

Reaction score
Hey UU,
I am extremely honoured to be playing host (with my Uke Planet hat on) to The Ukelites here in North Wales next Friday. Not only do I get to spend time with these lovely people who are travelling over all the way from Munich, but we're all putting on a show at my local pub! If you do happen to be in North Wales on Friday the 26th of August then do come on down.

Alas many will of course find yourselves on he wrong side of an ocean or two and therefore unable to attend. Well fear not for we're going to TRY and stream the whole thing live on the Uke Planet Facebook page!

I hope you'll be able to join us one way or another :cool:

9PM in sunny Wales so that's 8PM GMT.

Last edited:
Hey UU,
I am extremely honoured to be playing host (with my Uke Planet hat on) to The Ukelites here in North Wales next Friday. Not only do I get to spend time with these lovely people who are travelling over all the way from Munich, but we're all putting on a show at my local pub! If you do happen to be in North Wales on Friday the 26th of August then do come on down.

Alas many will of course find yourselves on he wrong side of an ocean or two and therefore unable to attend. Well fear not for we're going to TRY and stream the whole thing live on the Uke Planet Facebook page!

I hope you'll be able to join us one way or another :cool:

Sounds like it will be a great time.

We'll try to watch the FB stream...when does the show start GMT?

That really would help wouldn't it Ginny :)

9PM in sunny Wales so that's 8PM GMT.

Excuse have you not heard of trading and advertising standards ?

ERhemmmmm... "Sunny" ?? Even Rhod Gilbert doesn't make that claim!!!! And I been there too.:biglaugh::cheers:

Maybe in spirit then .:shaka:

I loved LOVE loved the Ukelites in Wigan!!!!
SO glad you came to the UK and loved Mike's accompaniment! :D
mx

Have a great show and a grand time! (and pop a pint for all of us on the wrong side of the pond :rolleyes: )

Top Bottom