thorn in my side EURYTHMICS ukulele cover

That was fun to listen to! Thanks for sharing it with us.

That is fantastic! Is the greater depth responsible for that... bite? Or perhaps more string tension? Whatever it is, it is effective! Thank you for sharing this :)

That was great, Jon. I listened to it with my morning coffee, it was just what I needed to get me going for the day!
thanks BB! pleased it put a bit of bounce in your morning, sure was fun to play!

Reactions: TBB
Really nice. Brought a smile to my face.

As always, you have great taste in the ukes you play. If I had the $ I could save myself a lot of time and get a subscription to buy the ukes you’re passing on. I could buy them and then when you sell the next I could sell mine to a lucky buyer. Then when they say I have great taste in ukes I would say, “Well thanks. I put a lot of time into my selections.”

Really enjoyed the listen even though I wasn't familiar with the song. Nice job Jon and I appreciate you taking the time to share.

Really nice. Brought a smile to my face.

As always, you have great taste in the ukes you play. If I had the $ I could save myself a lot of time and get a subscription to buy the ukes you’re passing on. I could buy them and then when you sell the next I could sell mine to a lucky buyer. Then when they say I have great taste in ukes I would say, “Well thanks. I put a lot of time into my selections.”
very kind Jeff, thank you for writing mate! this one in particular is a ripper,
it's a bloomin canon - just keeps giving sound, and such great clarity
it's a Black Bear macadamia wood concert

Really enjoyed the listen even though I wasn't familiar with the song. Nice job Jon and I appreciate you taking the time to share.
thanks heaps Joe and for the encouragement brother! :)

Top Bottom