Tired of Waiting for You (the Kinks)

Still another fantastic performance on another one of my personal favorite songs. You always seem to pick songs that I always liked and sometimes forgot about. My intent was to inquire what a "beer can" series was but after watching the video it became evident. I always look for your videos keonepax and they never disappoint. Thank you my friend for sharing with us. --- Joe ---

Still another fantastic performance on another one of my personal favorite songs. You always seem to pick songs that I always liked and sometimes forgot about. My intent was to inquire what a "beer can" series was but after watching the video it became evident. I always look for your videos keonepax and they never disappoint. Thank you my friend for sharing with us. --- Joe ---
Thanks, Joe! I really appreciate it! I managed to record five songs on that one can of beer, but I think I'd like to re-do one of them at a later date. This takes me back to the days before YouTube... just singing song after song and sipping on a beer in between! :)

Another great trip down memory lane. Thanks, John!

More wonderful music, loved it. Yes you deserved the Asahi at the end. Is that like pilsner?
Thanks, plunker! I have to admit that I'm not an experienced beer drinker in terms of trying different types, so I can't compare. I like Japanese beer! :)

Well done, John. Once again you've played a song that I haven't heard in quite a while. It's not that I had forgotten the song, I simply require an occasional "nudge" to remember. 🍻 Cheers.

Bill

Well done, John. Once again you've played a song that I haven't heard in quite a while. It's not that I had forgotten the song, I simply require an occasional "nudge" to remember. 🍻 Cheers.

Bill
Thanks, Bill! I really enjoy nudging memories! So many great songs from the '60s! :)

As always John - a VERY listenable cover of a classic old song indeed. Well done mate. Dave

Great song; great-sounding uke; great vocal; and great job at staying true to the original version-- right down to "please don't keep-a-me waiting"... !!

Great song; great-sounding uke; great vocal; and great job at staying true to the original version-- right down to "please don't keep-a-me waiting"... !!
Thanks, Bill! Ha ha! I'm the type to sing, "Needles and pins-zah" when I sing that song! :)

That was great John. Your songs really take me back in time, usually to some great memories. The Kinks wrote some timeless gems.
Thanks, John! Yes, I agree. Some songs have hooks... their song is an entire hook!

Top Bottom