To Those Who Admired Daisy - RIP Sweet Dog

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is meant for those who admired my Bulldog, Daisy, who was pictured in my prior posts. She was my constant companion for more than eleven years. She had been just fine all day, until around 2:00 PM, when she suddenly bloated. The poor thing looked like a basketball with four legs. Being that it was Sunday, my vet was closed and all emergencies were referred to an ER Clinic which is forty five minutes away. Daisy died en route.

I will miss her. I will miss sharing my regular early morning banana with her. I will miss her throwing herself on her back, and kicking her legs up in the air, to have her tummy scratched. I will miss looking down, and always finding her right beside me. I will miss being greeted by her every time I come home. I will miss her!

Attachments

• IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    542.3 KB · Views: 9
Tough to lose a pet/companion George. Whenever we lose one, they take a pice of our heart with them. I am truly sorry for your loss.

The way we can bond with an animal is something very special. They become a member of the family. To lose them is a huge wrench.

My commiserations to you, George.

RIP Daisy

Sorry to hear George. We lost our 15 year-old lab in December, so I know it's rough.

I wish you peace and the comfort of good memories.

I am so sorry to hear this. A beautiful dog. It's so tough. We had to put down our boy Cody on Jan. 5, and it was sudden too, even though he was getting up there in age (14). I still cry for him nearly every day. Take care.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my girl a week before Christmas. It hurt so much I needed something to make me happy so I picked up the ukulele.

George,
I am so very sorry.
It's a pain like no other.

~ S.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope all the good memories with her will soon bring a smile to your face!

That's too bad. What a cutie.

my heart goes out to you George.
what a beautiful girl she was.
memories to hold close for the rest of your days mate.

Losing a beloved pet is like losing a piece of your soul. Hopefully, your memories of Daisy will help you with the healing process.

Sincerely sorry for your loss George. Went through almost the exact scenario with one of my dogs last October. There are no words, only time heals that wound. You're in my thoughts.

Joe

Though I don't have any pet, I understand you. Hope you get out the sadness soon.

I'm so sorry. Hugs from Ireland.

So sorry to hear that Daisy suddenly passed away. There's nothing like being greeted by a wagging tail whenever you return home & their unconditional love. Our staffie is also named Daisy.

Top Bottom