Today ( The New Christy Minstrels ) - ukulele & vocal cover

Joe T

What a soothing song and voice. Haven't heard the song in years. Thanks for sharing your talent lalala79.

lalala79

This is so beautifully done on a beautiful song. We sang this at our boys summer camp every night. I am in love with your voice! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much for your lovely and kind comments~♡ I'm glad this song reminded you of your memories.

Jan D

The clarity and sweetness of your voice are always a treat to listen to. When combined with stellar ukulele playing and delightful movie scenes, the end result is a beautiful and touching video. Well done, lalala79! Your best one yet! :)

lalala79

The clarity and sweetness of your voice are always a treat to listen to. When combined with stellar ukulele playing and delightful movie scenes, the end result is a beautiful and touching video. Well done, lalala79! Your best one yet! :)
Wow. Do you really think so? Thank you for remembering my previous songs. Your thoughtful and kind comments always make me happy. Since English is not my first language, I am worried that my poor pronunciation would interfere with listening to the song.
After recording this song, I was thinking about how to make a video, and this movie came to my mind. I really like the "Before Sunrise" trilogy.
Thank you again. I hope your everyday will be full of joy ^^