tonight at kona pacifica kafe

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
so we're going to be sharing the stage tonight with ibcruzn at the kona kafe in east lake san diego. i am going to be setting up a mogulus station while there tonight to test drive the upload speed with my wireless net card. it will be around 7pm pacific time tonight. if you can please help out by checking it out tonight and giving feedback on the sound quality and feed speed of the stream, it would be greatly appreciated. if everything works out, i would like to invite everyone to check us out whenever we do a gig there.

and if you are in the san diego agrea and have nothing to do before hitting downtown for the clubs, come down and check us all out.

i will post up later with the address of the mogulus station once its all set up.

yo that sounds sick nuke, i'll try to visit one day from Orange County.

Nuke whats your mogulus channel address? I'll be tuning in!

rayan, im still a little lost on setting up mogulus.

I'm not as supportive of mogulus as I was before our live broadcast. That thing totally crapped out on us when it got to clutch time. Luckily uStream pulled the MJesque buzzer beater and saved us.

I'm going to try to get in touch with the mogulus guys soon to let them know our experience with it. We still plan to try to use it for the live lessons but we'll probably only take a few students for each lesson.

www.mogulus.com/nukedoc619

im on it right now. ill be on for a few minutes while im setting things to where i want them to be. so if anyone stops by, no prob in saying hello. but this is not going to be how it is later on. i may have to lower the vid resolution. im still on a cable connection right now. i will be on a wireless net card later. so im just hoping my reception there is good enough.

maybe i should set up a ustream as well, just in case?

Come on guys, Nuke is playing right now! Tune in!

Attachments

• frictiondolphin2.jpg
    frictiondolphin2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 115
  • frictiondolphin1.jpg
    frictiondolphin1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 117
  • pinkdolphinwbag.jpg
    pinkdolphinwbag.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,103
Nuke, I tuned in for a while. There was a lot of distortion and buzzing but when it was clear the vocals sounded great. I wish I was down there to hear it live and in person. Rock on brother.

Me and Aldrine were watching and it really reminded us of when we first started. We even played a lot of the same songs that you guys did. Awesome job.

Man all you guys can sing.

I think the mic was just too close to the speakers or something cause it kept getting distorted but it was fun watching you guys perform.

I missed it too:(

Attachments

• DSC_5139.jpg
    DSC_5139.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_5121-1.jpg
    DSC_5121-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_5179-1.jpg
    DSC_5179-1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 8
  • honey_bee_top_shot.jpg
    honey_bee_top_shot.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 16
wow! look at all the support! man you guys are AWESOME!!!

i really didnt know what to expect, setting up the laptop. basically it was about 5 feet away from a 15" speaker. so i can understand the distortion. its a really small place. and whenever theres any act there, its PACKED. so i had to claim that table pretty quick. i would really like to get it to where the audio comes out good. maybe if i set up an external condenser mic. or even a passive mic. that might help with things.

how was the video quality? i noticed that it got pretty choppy. was it the same on your end?

well it looks like the management has given us the go to play there every friday. we all had a blast. and cant wait to do it again. hopefully next time we'll have enough material to fill up our time there without taking so many breaks. haha.

thanks again for the support. really awesome.

Attachments

• KamakaTuners.jpg
    KamakaTuners.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 38
  • KamakaLabel.jpg
    KamakaLabel.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Low2photo.jpg
    Low2photo.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 8
  • LSMHead.jpg
    LSMHead.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 5
  • LSMFront.jpg
    LSMFront.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
  • LSMBody.jpg
    LSMBody.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 9
  • LSMBack.jpg
    LSMBack.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PiliKoKoHead.jpg
    PiliKoKoHead.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 9
  • PiliKoKoBack.jpg
    PiliKoKoBack.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PiliKoKoBody.jpg
    PiliKoKoBody.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 8
  • HSLarge.jpg
    HSLarge.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • New HSback.jpg
    New HSback.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 6
cool! hope to catch the next show. had to leave before you guys started tonight.

Attachments

• ohanack25-4.jpg
    ohanack25-4.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ohanack25-2.jpg
    ohanack25-2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5
  • ohanack25-3.jpg
    ohanack25-3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
Damn, can't believe I missed it. But I'm sure you held it down and did an awesome job. Good job on the new vids you posted on youtube too bro.

well if you missed it, we will be there again next friday (possibly every friday). hopefully i can figure out the audio probs by then and get a good place to set up my laptop.

well if you missed it, we will be there again next friday (possibly every friday). hopefully i can figure out the audio probs by then and get a good place to set up my laptop.

scratch that. sorry. not happening.

Top Bottom