Tonight (from "West Side Story")

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Steven Spielberg remake of "West Side Story" being released in December. Love the songs in "West Side Story," but I think most of them are pretty hard to sing or play! Here's one I can sort of do, but even this one was challenging for me!

That's not an easy song to do. Well done John. I too, am looking forward to the new West Side Story.
Thanks, Joseph! Yes, it'll be interesting to see how the new version compares with the original! It'll be nice to see Rita Moreno in the new movie! :)

This is one of my all time favorite movies and I hope the remake is even better.

I liked it enough to play some of the songs on piano a long time ago. They were not easy either (three flats in "Somewhere"), but motivation was high. Thanks for this!

This is one of my all time favorite movies and I hope the remake is even better.

I liked it enough to play some of the songs on piano a long time ago. They were not easy either (three flats in "Somewhere"), but motivation was high. Thanks for this!
Thanks, rainbow21! Yes, Leonard Bernstein was a musical genius and it shows in the complexity of the music he wrote. Stephen Sondheim's lyrics are great, too! I'm glad the remake will introduce this wonderful musical to a younger generation of people who might not yet know it!

Top Bottom