Too many choices!!!

savagehenry

I had just decided to save up for the Mainland longneck concert pineapple. My first uke is a soprano and I can't make up my mind what to get, a concert or a tenor and a figure that I like pineapples so get both, a pineapple concert with a tenor neck. Case closed... Not yet, Uke Republic rolls out the spruce Sailor Brand with concerts on the way and if that's not bad enough, now there's a new spruce top Mainland concert! What's a boy to do? Is your UAS raging?

Uke Republic

Brian its like your at the ukulele buffet! Oh it gets worse but the wonderful thing is all the instruments you mentioned are great so you can't go wrong:) Got a coupl of other choices coming too from Sailor Brand - Kawazinga and Eucalyptus both highly figured. If you preorder a Sailor by March (deposit) you get one of those fancy Sailor Brand shirts too. Pics of those woods mentioned are up on FB on both Sailor and Uke Republic pages. I'll get to posting them here.
Oh by the way...U ROCK \m/ !!!

HornedOne

its not realy a problem of too many choices but rather of not enough money :p

savagehenry

its not realy a problem of too many choices but rather of not enough money :p

I agree 100%, if I had the money, I would probably get a new uke every week.

If you hit the lottery, what would your first uke purchase be?

I think I would start off with a vintage Kamaka Pineapple.

HornedOne

I'd start of with one of each size(including longneck sopranos, but no long neck concerts) of ukukulele from each of the kbrands XD