Took a few days off, playing uke instead

don_b

Reaction score
I work 2 jobs, around 60 hrs a week usually. Many people are like me! I am lucky to have my 2nd job coding from home at night. It could be worse for sure! 2 years ago my 2nd job was fast food, and between the 2 jobs I’d often work 7a- 3p and then 6p-3a! So I am not complaining right now!

Be that as it may, sometimes you get tired anyhow! Plus I have 2 little kids! I took a few days off from my day job to relax and play some ukulele. The Kiwaya KSU1L to be precise — the premier ukulele available on this planet. I’m also going to play with my old band a few town over tonight.

Anyhow if you are fortunate to be able to take time off and play an instrument, do it. I feel a lot better than I did a few days ago.

Have a good night!

I work 2 jobs, around 60 hrs a week usually. Many people are like me! I am lucky to have my 2nd job coding from home at night. It could be worse for sure! 2 years ago my 2nd job was fast food, and between the 2 jobs I’d often work 7a- 3p and then 6p-3a! So I am not complaining right now!

Be that as it may, sometimes you get tired anyhow! Plus I have 2 little kids! I took a few days off from my day job to relax and play some ukulele. The Kiwaya KSU1L to be precise — the premier ukulele available on this planet. I’m also going to play with my old band a few town over tonight.

Anyhow if you are fortunate to be able to take time off and play an instrument, do it. I feel a lot better than I did a few days ago.

Have a good night!
Be good to self. Self deserves it.

Have a good night!
I have a uke and a guitar under my desk at work. A 15 minute break feels like an hour when I'm playing.

Have a good night!
I'm so glad you are able to take off some time. It is so satisfying to noodle around with the instrument for some serious attention time when you get an opportunity. Enjoy!

Way to go. Ukulele playing is good for the soul. And if you can sing, it's even more fun!

Top Bottom