Traded: Koaloha Red Label Tenor Bear Claw Spruce over Koa

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hello - I'm working on thinning the herd quite a bit as I'm investing in some custom ukes, so you'll be seeing a few of my prized ukuleles going up for sale here.

For sale is a Koaloha Red Label Tenor with Bear Claw spruce over a great set of koa for the back and sides and an abalone rosette. The condition is as minty as you can get for a "used" ukulele as it's either been in its case with a Boveda pack or on my ukulele wall in a room that's temperature and humidity controlled at 68-72 degrees and 48-52% humidity. It comes with the original Oahu hard case that it shipped with.

This tenor has that classic punchy tone that you expect from a Koaloha with added articulation you get from a spruce top instead of koa.

These instruments don't come along frequently at all these days, so here's your chance to grab one now!

Asking price is **** USD which includes shipping within CONUS. Anything above or for shipping outside CONUS will need to be covered by the buyer.

IMG_3323.jpgIMG_3309.jpgIMG_3313.jpgIMG_3312.jpgIMG_3310.jpgIMG_3311.jpgIMG_3314.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful instrument! That's a TON of bear claw on that top! GLWS--and look forward to seeing what else might make it onto the block!

There’s been solid interest, but this beauty is still available!

Wow, that spruce is beautiful. I'm not even a wood nerd really. Just stunning spruce. GLWS.

Whats Up with the wings on the K on the headstock inlay. That a red label thing? Looks cool!

Wow, that spruce is beautiful. I'm not even a wood nerd really. Just stunning spruce. GLWS.

Whats Up with the wings on the K on the headstock inlay. That a red label thing? Looks cool!
Thanks! I believe the Red and Black labels have it.

Top Bottom