Tv show binge watching recommendations?

Nickie

We're back onto netfilx. This time, we're really into Good Witch. Heartwarming stories of a town.

packer

I just finished Longmire after looking for new shows and thinking I was on the last page but really on the first :D The mysticism they brought into the show from the Native American Indians was something I really liked. I never thought about going to Wyoming before but it's on my list now

KanePono

I never thought about going to Wyoming before but it's on my list now

I also enjoyed the Longmire series. The story lines were a bit farfetched, but a good fantasy. Also, Native American characters were presented realistically without stereotyping. However, if you were impressed by the scenery and environment, please know that the series was filmed in New Mexico, not Wyoming. Both states are remarkably beautiful and "enchanting". New Mexico has better food, just saying.

Last edited:

charre

I love watching TV shows online without commercials. Here are some of my favorite newer/ongoing shows, most of which, I have watched many times. Manhunt: Unabomber and Manhunt: Deadly Games, Das Boot (2018 tv show), Deutschland '83, The Walking Dead, Colony, The Enemy Within, Lost in Space (2018), Into the Night, What We Do in the Shadows, Hanna, The Boys, Mindhunter, Chernobyl, Home Before Dark, The Americans, The Mandalorian, and many more. TV is better than ever, especially without the ads.

Mindhunter and Chernobyl are so good! I definitely recommend those! I would also like to get any recommendations on some good streaming services with interesting new shows. I found some on this service, for example. Maybe you can tell me which of those are worth subscribing to?

Last edited:

NewLele

The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix is outstanding. It has a huge amount of worthy 10/10 reviews on imdb. I watched the trailer and binge watched the series!

captain-janeway

Wentworth. Australian, very dark, and you'll never hear the f bomb dropped so many times, but great characters.