Two years: and 12 ukes

Epoxy45

Reaction score
Started uking a couple years ago. Been a guitar player for a while, and bought a uke for a girlfriend to try to get her interested in playing SOMETHING - I had previously bought her a violin, a flute, a cajon, but she never got into any of them. The uke was no different, but I fell in love. Now have three baritones, four tenors, three concerts, a soprano and a u-bass. My favorite is my 8-string tenor. Also have several guitars, a bass, a banjo, a mandolin, and a Tiple Colombiano.

Attachments

• xmas 2020.jpg
    xmas 2020.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 32
Welcome! That's a bunch of ukes, gathered quickly!

That is a wall full of fun. Welcome to UU Epoxy45 and hello from Chicago.

Perfect. looks great! when you get married tho, she's likely going to make you take those off the wall and hang them in a back room somewhere. not sure there are many married men who would be allowed to hang their UKES in the main living quarters. Good for you tho...enjoy.

I have 25 instruments in the living room but then I agree with W.C.Fields:

"Women are like elephants....fun to look at but you wouldn't want one in your house" :D:D

Welcome to UU, Epoxy45!
Some things aren't meant to last, but your love of music and ukes is not one of them!

Welcome to the UU Forum Epoxy45! That's a great collection of ukes and other instruments you have. They look great on your wall.

I can't get my wife interested in playing an instrument either. Or rather, she'd like to learn how, but doesn't have time to do so right now. (Which is true. She does work very long hours.)

Enjoy the Forum.

Top Bottom