UAS is irrational

plunker

5 out of 5 ukulele players have determined that empty ukulele cases cause metabolic and genetic changes. Don't let this happen to you.
Fill it as soon as possible! I understand that Ponos* are good genetic stabilizers

* Pono = Do it right

1637787615488.png

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
5 out of 5 ukulele players have determined that empty ukulele cases cause metabolic and genetic changes. Don't let this happen to you.
Fill it as soon as possible! I understand that Ponos* are good genetic stabilizers

* Pono = Do it right

View attachment 137180
lol^^^

Cadia

Update. After some thought, working some extra shifts, and not wanting my case to sit there without a uke, I decided on picking up a new Rebel Mango Tenor. Been eyeballing this uke and this brand for a while. Rebel has been releasing some really awesome-looking mango. Fortunately or unfortunately UAS is too powerful...
View attachment 137175
Great choice! 👍

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Yes, I too love the look of that one. I've noticed it before, and been tempted. Let us know how it works out for you. Congrats!

Nickie

I have to admit that UAS is cheaper than KAS, Kitty Acquisition Syndrome. Our 5th kitty, which is the 2nd to adopt us this year, just cost us over $1500 for one vet visit!