Uke Republic

The store was probably also closed on Monday in observance of Juneteenth.

Glad to hear it’s all resolved. Mike posted on FB on June 12 that they would be short staffed from June 15-24. His post suggested orders would still go out, but I bet that was the reason for the delay as both orders mentioned in the thread fell during that period. I’ve had excellent customer service from Mike in the past, and would never hesitate to buy from him again if he had a uke I wanted.

I've always had a good experience with Uke Republic. I previously bought strings and accessories via internet. I visited the shop last year and bought a bass ukulele that I took home the same day. It's a pretty small store and seems to be run by Mike and his son. It's oddly located in a big, out of the way mall like structure that seemed largely vacant at the time.

Just want to add as another satisfied customer of Uke Republic. I bought an expensive uke from them last year; they had a competitive price, great pics, did an excellent setup, and shipped quickly. I think (if I remember correctly) they even threw in a free humidifier. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

If UkeRepublic was a tropical island I would move and set up home there. All of my ukulele purchases over the past ten years, except three, were purchased from Uke Republic. Mike and Donna are very gracious people and great to deal with. Just my two cents worth.

Tom

Top Bottom