Uke Stand for Multiple Ukes

brUKEman

Looking for a stand which will hold multiple ukes (maybe 3). The purpose would be to have them onstage when performing so you can easily switch between ukes for different songs.

JonThysell

I know there are hooks that will connect to a mic/sheet music stand. Maybe you could have three pointing out equidistant?

mattydee

Lil rev has one that was custom made, I think -- but he puts 7 or 8 on that thing. When I perform with three ukes, I usually do 1 of two things. Three folding floor stands, i.e.: these basic Kala stands

41Lt2wK-zIL.jpg

Or one of those stands, and this string swing dual uke hanger if I am using a mic stand as well:

CC04TWN.jpg

gnordenstam

I have the Hercules GS432B Folding Tri Guitar Stand - holds baritones to concerts nicely. Haven't tried any sopranos.
--G

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
I built myself a stand that holds six ukes very nicely, using PVC pipe. It took me about an hour to make, and cost about $14 in materials. There are no special skills required. I don't claim credit for the idea, as I copied that from a rack I saw on the internet that was made for multiple guitars. The rack weighs virtually nothing, and yet is strong and sturdy.

I have no plans, and no measurements, and I used none. I just sized it to best fit my ukes. I have used it to hold, all at once, a soprano, two concerts and two tenors. Let me see if I can find the photos....

070.jpg071.jpg072.jpg

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
I have the Hercules GS432B Folding Tri Guitar Stand - holds baritones to concerts nicely. Haven't tried any sopranos.
--G

Here's a link to that stand.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/hercules-stands-gs432b-tri-stand-guitar-stand?source=3WWRWXGP&kwid=productads-plaid^57304426747-sku^453084000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^30425834307
I haven't used one, but I think it helps when a reference to a product is accompanied by a link to that product, if a link is available.

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
I built myself a stand that holds six ukes very nicely, using PVC pipe. It took me about an hour to make, and cost about $14 in materials. There are no special skills required. I don't claim credit for the idea, as I copied that from a rack I saw on the internet that was made for multiple guitars. The rack weighs virtually nothing, and yet is strong and sturdy.

I have no plans, and no measurements, and I used none. I just sized it to best fit my ukes. I have used it to hold, all at once, a soprano, two concerts and two tenors. Let me see if I can find the photos....

View attachment 56898View attachment 56899View attachment 56900

That looks like a winner.

coolkayaker1

I agree, John. Mailman: winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Last edited: