Ukeeku.com Going Acoustic Video Challenge

I like your hat when your sitting at the table. It looks very authentic Hawaiian. Am I right? or am I right?

ah this is a fantastic guess, of the shot of me in the palm hat, but not the one! heehee!

ok to make it easier here is a photo from Hawaii with a clue in it...

hi3.jpg

the car
the telephone pole
the bushes
the house
the sky
the clouds
the sign
the street
the grass
the ground

Bingo! or should I say UNO! the secret is in the 808 in the rainbow cards, hence the photo of the telephone pole in front of the rainbow, nice guesswork!

PM me with your mailing address and what you want painted on your hanger or if you prefer a natural stain or bare wood, and I will get that to you pronto. :)

how about a second chance prize for everyone else? This one should be easier. There is a reference to Austrailia hidden or mabee not so hidden in the video too ;)

how about a second chance prize for everyone else? This one should be easier. There is a reference to Austrailia hidden or mabee not so hidden in the video too ;)

I thought i heard a dijeree-doo (or however it's spelled)

yes ther eis a didgeridoo in the song but Im afraid that is too obvious and too easy, its something else :p

sorry, readermo for instigation trouble for you at work! Im terrible , first I trick everyone into watching my video over and over then I cause peopel to risk losing their jobs , Im ashamed. Well had to do something to distract from the overwhelming anticipation to see who wins in the ukeeku challenge heehe

yes ther eis a didgeridoo in the song but Im afraid that is too obvious and too easy, its something else :p

Hmmm... Men at Work? AC/DC? INXS? Koala Bear? British Penal Colony? Well... that's everything I know about Australia :p

sorry, readermo for instigation trouble for you at work! Im terrible , first I trick everyone into watching my video over and over then I cause peopel to risk losing their jobs , Im ashamed. Well had to do something to distract from the overwhelming anticipation to see who wins in the ukeeku challenge heehe

hehe - no problemo. it's really a wonder that i'm employed at all :D

Readermo for some reason that line reminds me of the song "too much time on my hands" by Styx and the lyric line "is it any wonder Im sane at all" ... no offence haha me thinks you need a job at a ukulele factory :p

Top Bottom