Ukulele godspell contest winner is:

ukulelegal

Reaction score
far away from others who play ukulele...it sucks
ONLY UKE THAT MATTERS ~ ROCK OF AGES~

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. Please send me your name and mailing address if you would like a consolation prize. You can email me at glorygrl1997@yahoo.com with the info.

God Bless~ Jody

Congrats, Ralf, Rock on brother!

Cheers,
Christian

Congratulations Ralf!!! A beautiful, passionate performance. Awesome contest+++ :)

Congrats Ralf! great job! :cool: Do you have some nice prize/s picked out? I'd love for you to share your story and photos :drool: ;)
there were so many nice entries , I enjoyed watching them and had great fun participating, thanks Jody for holding this contest, many blessings.

Thanks, ya'll! Thank you, Jody!! And thanks to all the contest participants; it's been a blast to share music and spirit with y'all.

@wolfybau: I do have some prize ideas. I'll definitely be sharing soon.

Sorry for late reply...Congratz ONLY UKE THAT MATTERS and thanks for hosting such a meaningful competition!

Just an idea- can we keep the you tube account open and keep posting links to our spiritual/inspirational songs if we do them in our accounts. It would be great to have a growing resource of spirituals there on youtube?

Chris

Edit: Let's not quote the spammers, eh?

step off, spammer!

mods--here's one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the price

Hi Jody,
thanks so much for the consolation price, very thoughtful of you.

The last of the prizes showed up at my place over the weekend. The prize (from Elderly) ended up being a

Paulele KBUS bamboo soprano ukulele and
THREE Makala MK-S sopranos.

The Paulele is for little old me (more details in a new uke day post as soon as I've made a video), and the Makalas will be given to new ukulele players. I got to give one away yesterday to a friend who just started playing recently. Nothing quite like the smile on the face of someone whose received the gift of ukulele. She strummed for a couple minutes, then put the MK-S back in its box. On her way out the door she said, "My ears are still smiling." Ahh, one down, two to go.

Thanks so much, Jody, for the wonderful contest and the generous prizes. Your aloha rules. I'll post again here when the second and third ukes find their homes.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the Paulele, I love mine.

oo a bamboo uke , nice choice! :cool: I love bambo, they are doing great things with it now too, did you know you can get clothing made out of bamboo fiber? http://www.organicbambooclothing.com/bamboo-info.htm

that is so awsome you gifting the other ukes and sharing the aloha. if like the saying goes "what you do comes back to you three fold" 3 makala x 3 = 9 more good things coming your way ;)

Top Bottom