Using your trans acoustic effects?

about2

Reaction score
In recent years, several ukes are available which come equipped with trans acoustic efforts built in - enya and flight come to mind.

Those of you who have them, how often do you use them? Do you find they add a unique flavor and therefore play them more? Or are they more of a novelty item?

In recent years, several ukes are available which come equipped with trans acoustic efforts built in - enya and flight come to mind.

Those of you who have them, how often do you use them? Do you find they add a unique flavor and therefore play them more? Or are they more of a novelty item?
That effect, called Acousticplus on the Enya carbon fibers, is the main reason my Enya tenor has become a favorite of mine. It tends to sit next to my easy chair for weeks at a time, partly because it's so durable.

When spring comes and the temps even out, I'll bring the other ukes out to play more often, but the effects on the Enya Acousticplus will always keep it in play.

So, for me, it's a fun feature and not just a novelty.

Jim

I have a Lava-U and a Lava ME guitar and stopped using the effects after day 3. I was eventually annoyed with the digital aliasing noises. eg. I kinda liked auto-tune the first time I heard Cher use it, but after that, it just makes me nauseous. I tried the Enya Nova Concert Acousticplus and have tried the Flight Victoria/Diana too. The flights had the best implementation IMO. Wood helps soak up that digital crap a little maybe

Top Bottom