UU Represent 2011 SAN DIEGO MEET UP!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
tumblr_ll5qg9vi6V1qb3ac4o1_500.jpg

May 25, 2011 at T2 Filipino Fusion
3241 East Plaza Blvd, National City, CA 91950.
FREE! ALL AGES!
6-9pm
https://www.facebook.com/T2FilipinoFusionByTita

ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THE SAN DIEGO AREA!

We're having a UU meet up at T2 Filipino fusion. They have an open stage ready for us to get our uke on! So bring your ukes, your UU pride, and get ready to have a live UU Open Mic session!

T2 is a nice restaurant with affordable prices that go up to $10. They also serve wine and beer if you're into that.

So cancel whatever you have planned for that night and hire a babysitter! Come join us for an awesome time :3

Last edited:
Not too far from our house. Looking forward to seeing you............

Question for Aldrine..........................Is this going to be an "informal" get together/group jam session? and not be a workshop/concert given by you??........Thanks.

See you all there! Is it ok to come w/out an uke? I probably won't have as much fun though....I'll be coming straight from work and don't have my uke with me : (

Was not able to attend, last minute thing. Was wondering how may people attended, everyone have a great time??

Crap! I was at home watching Green Hornet. I wish I had known before right now, I would have been there!

Thanks Aldrine for an awesome time! You are amazing! Can't wait to see you back in SD in Oct...I should have my Lumanog tenor by then.

Top Bottom