UUBL: Reborn!

Oh my! I just said something... like... that made me stop in my tracks. Because... it is evidence of a change.

Usually when I have had a crazy/hard/busy day at work I say "I have had a busy day, I deserve a ice cream/cookie/trip to Nancy's Fudge/piece of cake."

Without even thinking about it I said,
"Man! I got a LOT done today! I deserve an awesome workout!"

I have learned it helps me work out my energy and helps the day transition from crazy work to rest. And it really has turned into a treat for me and something I look forward to!

But, yeah, never said that one out loud! It is a good thing.

That's AWESOME! Congrats!

Day two of back at the torture gym. It feels good. Both of my girls are walking funny.

Anyone here tried that plexus stuff? I have been researching it, and so far have not found anything negative on it (which makes me pause...).

Anyone here tried that plexus stuff? I have been researching it, and so far have not found anything negative on it (which makes me pause...).

It is like the Nerium skin cream a bunch of my friends are hocking on Facebook!

They have phone meetings in the morning basically "getting you pumped" on how to sell to the people around you.
In other words... how to scam the people around you!
But they all don't think it is a scam. They think it is the best stuff ever.
But it is $85 a bottle or more and is just as effective as placebo.
And a lot of people think it works because it actually aggravates your skin and makes it swell which therefore gets rid of wrinkles.
They have these big cult-like get-togethers. Even parties where everyone wears white. And they promise when you reach a certain selling point you get a Lexus.
Well, you don't really get a Lexus, you get a Lexus lease that they only "pay for" in you sell an astronomical amount of product a month.
If you sell below that goal then you have to pay for the lease yourself and are stuck with the bill.
Which makes the sales people even more rabid.
I had to block a lady from Facebook because of that mess.

Ok... this turned into a Nerium rant... but it is the same thing. A multi-level marketing scheme. And since friends are selling it to you it seems to be true. But it is scary unstudied mess.

But to be fair... this lady's site... on the next page... you find she is trying to sell you her one time payment of weight loss method which is based on whole foods and exercise.
So even she is selling something...

But... easy peasy... you can do it for free by. Well, eating whole "real" foods and exercising.

Last edited:
It is like the Nerium skin cream a bunch of my friends are hocking on Facebook!

They have phone meetings in the morning basically "getting you pumped" on how to sell to the people around you.
In other words... how to scam the people around you!
But they all don't think it is a scam. They think it is the best stuff ever.
But it is $85 a bottle or more and is just as effective as placebo.
And a lot of people think it works because it actually aggravates your skin and makes it swell which therefore gets rid of wrinkles.
They have these big cult-like get-togethers. Even parties where everyone wears white. And they promise when you reach a certain selling point you get a Lexus.
Well, you don't really get a Lexus, you get a Lexus lease that they only "pay for" in you sell an astronomical amount of product a month.
If you sell below that goal then you have to pay for the lease yourself and are stuck with the bill.
Which makes the sales people even more rabid.
I had to block a lady from Facebook because of that mess.

Ok... this turned into a Nerium rant... but it is the same thing. A multi-level marketing scheme. And since friends are selling it to you it seems to be true. But it is scary unstudied mess.

But to be fair... this lady's site... on the next page... you find she is trying to sell you her one time payment of weight loss method which is based on whole foods and exercise.
So even she is selling something...

But... easy peasy... you can do it for free by. Well, eating whole "real" foods and exercising.

LOL! My thoughts too...

Our nanny is using it. She has lost 40 lbs since January. Of course she cut out sugar and on an extremely strict diet (paleo but even more strict). She swears by it. I just haven't found any research to really show that it works. I did buy some (my DR recommended I try it for diabetes).

Looks like Betty and a lot of other people have an opinion...

I had come across this link (which was the only negative). I am suspect of the stuff...

Ther person I know taking it has lost a lot of weight, but I think it is from the diet changes and not the pink drink...she has candia(sp) issues and why she started it.

I had come across this link (which was the only negative). I am suspect of the stuff...

Ther person I know taking it has lost a lot of weight, but I think it is from the diet changes and not the pink drink...she has candia(sp) issues and why she started it.

Yeah, based on her diet, she could drink any "miracle" placebo and still get good results as long as it's not super high in carbs...

If any of you are looking for a heart rate monitor... This one was originally $130 but is now 9.99! They discontinued this model but it still works with their apps AND it's trackable via MapMyFitness apps and My Fittnes Pal! I just ordered mine :)

Side%20By%20Side_zpsofrqbtos.png

I posted this on Facebook... But WOW! I still have a long way to go... But I'm getting there!

Where is everyone? No fizzeling now! What's your motivation?

When I'm working out it's that next mile, I've worked up from walking 1 mile to 2 then 2.5 and now 3! Eventually I want to jog, not run (there is a difference right?) 5 miles a day, but I'm working towards walking 5 first!

Is anyone here? Anyone?!? OK, I'll talk to myself... I made one of these last night, AMAZING!!! I didn't do any fruit I did PB2 and some sugar free coffee syrup vanilla, it is delicious! Now I need to get fruit to try...

Still going to the gym. I had to pull back to every other day. The torture gym was killing me, and I was pushing too hard, things hurt bad. I walk or do cardio on the off days. Still watching my food intake.

Still going to the gym. I had to pull back to every other day. The torture gym was killing me, and I was pushing too hard, things hurt bad. I walk or do cardio on the off days. Still watching my food intake.

The thing is with those gyms, if they are a lot of the fast paced pull, lift, throw type stuff... and they really push you, you HAVE to make sure you don't get injured and put your foot down when you need to!

That being said, I am glad you are still going! HOORAY!

Top Bottom