UU's NAMM coverage!

Anybody know if the Ratsa colored strings that are on the Kala U-bass prototype exist in a High G or Low G ukulele form?? I NEED em!!

Anybody know if the Ratsa colored strings that are on the Kala U-bass prototype exist in a High G or Low G ukulele form?? I NEED em!!

My buddy just got back from NAMM yesterday and said that the the Kala U-bass is pretty awesome... and the whole Uke scene is much bigger this year. GO UKES!!!
I didn't think I would have time to go to the Show this year becuase of a new baby... but now I'm thinking trying to buy some of the display stuff tomorrow (Sunday/last day of show) sounds pretty good. I want that U-Bass too... and a couple more Sponge Bob Pineapples... :eek: I was told that these sold-out-in-Europe beauts were on display.

I fell asleep before putting up 2 more videos last night. They're up now, Interviews with Blackbird guitars and Collings Guitars, both who are coming out with some interesting ukes. check em out!

You guys are doing a fantastic job! Really first rate and professional. Nice website too! You make us all look good by putting up such an attractive presentation. I know how difficult it is to shoot video at conventions. And this show is so big, it is very helpful to those who can be there, so they make sure not to miss anything important. For those who can't come, rest assured you are getting the best view, without the sore feet, parking costs, and crowd mingling.

Mahalo
–Lori

Thanks for checking out the videos everyone. These companies are watching the comments for their vids so if you want to tell that you love their product, want them to improve something, let them know by commenting! Thanks all! More videos tonight and tomorrow night!

Bakithi Kumalo playing the U-Bass! Awesome. Really want to get one and learn to play bass now.

I spent two days at NAMM, and I must say that the dedication and hard work that Aldrine and his video crew put in to make these interviews was tremendous. Big Kudos to Aldrine! I never got to jam with him, but here's a pic of us at the Kamaka booth.

aldrine-jg.jpg

Thanks guys for all your hard work. I've watched all the video's so far and am stoked to be getting the inside look at the namm convention. Can't wait to see what comes out of the final day. Have fun guys, aloha!

Is there no video of KoAloha or do I keep missing it? Or did they not go??

The Breedlove ukulele first shown is the one for my store here in Oak Harbor. The inlay on the fretboard is Whidbey Island! I can't wait til it gets here next week :]

Thank you all for the fantastic coverage!!!! Its always fun to see the latest and greatest.

Jon

I have to say agian this is great coverage. The only problem is What do I want to get? I was planning on getting something new soon and had a few ideas of what to get. Now I have too many thought going through mt head (Which brand, which model, what scale????).

Thanks UU!

Great coverage! Thanks to you all.

Aldrine... great job. Always a pleasure to see your smiling face, once more sharing your insight.

I know there's people behind you, and a special thanks to them.

It almost felt like I was there, or at least represented.

Top Bottom