West Coast Ukulele Retreat, May 16 - 20, 2012

FYI: Rooms at Asilomar are fully booked....however, you can still come to the retreat as a "walk-in." Registration wil close, once and for all, on May 7!

All I can say is OMG! What an incredible weekend! Photos are being posted to the retreat's Facebook Page and we'll have the video up on the website (www.ukuleleretreat.com) soon. Thank you to everyone who came and helped make this the very, very, best ever. New techniques and skills were learned, new songs were sung, best friends were made, the other-wise somber dining hall at Asilomar was flash-mobbed with great success, and we laughed 'til we cried. If you couldn't make it, I am so sorry. Hope you can join us next year!

Ukulele Merriment at the West Coast Ukulele Retreat!

OK. Here's the promised video of all the ukulele shenanigans, produced by the one and only Jim D'Ville...the only thing missing is his waltz acsross the floor with Joel Eckhaus (I wonder why?) (Any of you who have taken Jim's Play By Ear workshops will recognize the signature beret in the photo he can't escape, below.)

392514_395865450451913_310624788975980_1063595_1073826979_n.jpg

Here's the video!

More photos of ukulele merriment can be seen on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Coast-Ukulele-Retreat/310624788975980?bookmark_t=page

Hope you can join us next year!

Top Bottom